Thursday, February 7, 2008

Twilight Local News (February 7, 2008)


There will continue to be changes in Twilight some big and some minor and mostly positive. I will try to keep you all up to date on the local news through these posts.

For those of you that don't know, I now have a partner in SL. Her name is Kerry Streeter. We met at an art show in Second Life. I had asked her to exhibit in the Twilight Gallery. While we were sorting through her work to choose what to display we discovered we had a mutual attraction to each other. Kerry is living in Twilight in the south west corner house with me. We will have a big party in Twilight as soon as we get the house furnished. If you see her wandering around Twilight please say hello. I have told her about all the wonderful Twilight Eccentrics so she is looking forward to meeting you.

My favorite thing to report is new residents in Twilight. In this case, it is a new store owner, AISHA Yost. She has some very unique and wonderful items. Come take a look. She has combined the two new stores I recently built. I have a few adjustments to make for her but she has already moved in. Please stop by and welcome her to Twilight.

My least favorite thing to report is losing a resident of twilight, especial ones that I care for and respect highly. Emartos Lane will be leaving Twilight in a couple weeks. She has been given an offer she can't refuse and heads off to help build a new sim. She says she will miss Twilight and hopes to come back and rent a shop. I will miss her also.

Brenda is also taking a hiatus from Twilight. RL has been dragging her away from Second Life. She felt that she shouldn't be taking parcel space in Twilight while she doesn't have time to build. She will hopefully return in the not too distant future. She did promise to help me turn my Rental Office into a Freebie store, so we will still see her around Twilight. Which is a good thing.

I am currently texturing some more apartments up in the Sandbox. I will add a couple more along the path next to Luna's & Coolbean's house. I probably will have them available for rent this weekend. also a couple on the upper floors on Main Street. I have a long list of things to do, so you will see me about the island or in the sandbox working. Please feel free to come up and say hello. I can always use a break. Kerry is also doing a good job of making me get out for some dancing and fun regularly.

Enough for now.

No comments: